Do you agree with this pic? and is this the reason I stayed single? or it is just something people say to feel better?

I always wondered , if it is true , I don't really care anymore , but this is just for fun too..
If you are single, good looking , and have a great personality , and rich , there is no reason to be single, I know , but in the end of the day life isn't fair... that is my opinion.

But let me pass this idea, do girls\guys actually think that this person is too good for me to talk to or try to date?

I notice, many girl would crush on me, give me signs , but they would step back , it is like they are shocked or something, what do you think?
I am Overqualified
I am Overqualified

1323

Most Helpful Girls

• I never question why someone's single. Even if they're rich or good-looking with a great personality. There's many possible reasons why a person is single.

Maybe they assume you're out of their league. Many people feel a little insecure and assume wealthy good-looking people wouldn't be interested in them. So they tend to distance themselves

• I must be honest, that if I met a guy who's past certain age, well-educated, has good career, but is single, I might think that maybe he has high expectations of women, and/or thinks that he's superior, until I've spoken to him and get to know him.

I have a Bachelor's degree, have a credential through licensing, have a respectable job, but I was single before, because I didn't want to be with just anybody; I wanted to be with the right person.

• well said
      I guess it is meant to be like that, there is nothing wrong

Most Helpful Guys

• It's totally true. You spend your whole life making the right decisions and working hard and constantly learning new things and then you finally look in the mirror and are like wow, I have so much going for me, I should settle down, and then you meet people and realize 99% of people are complete walking disasters. It's pretty sad. I would date/give a shot to any girl who is about as good looking as me, +-2, doesn't do drugs, likes kids and is young enough to have them, and isn't a slut. I barely find anyone to date and I don't think my minimum requirements are that strict.

• Lol my girlfreind asked me that. I just responded with I was waiting to meet you. ;)
    But it is just meeting someone who you connect fully with. Sometimes that just takes time and way to many bad dates.