He ignored me all day should I give him a second chance?

Ok this is probably going to sound so stupid but I'll ask anyway. So I met this guy on badoo who I really liked. I knew I liked him because I've seen him in person as he works at my local supermarket although I don't think he's ever seen me. I got so super excited about it because he was interested in me! I stayed up all night writing him a message saying how much I liked him. Then the next day I checked my phone all excited... no messages... i waited until 5pm... still no messages... but he had read my message. I had a bad feeling. I waited until 8pm and by now I was getting worried. I felt crushed and convinced myself I'd scared him off. 12am still no messages from him. I decided to have a few drinks and vowed never to ever like anyone ever again I basically closed my heart up again and locked the door. If he was interested he would have replied right? So this morning I'm ready to move onto someone else... and surprise surprise guess who's popped up trying to arrange a date with me? Mr supermarket... but now I really don't want to arrange a date with him... I was hurt last night and felt stupid checking my phone every 5 minutes... I was let down... I deffinatly don't feel in the mood to jump up and rush out on a date with him... he didn't even appologise for ignoring me all day. So my point is... am I being way too sensitive about this... Should I forget about it and go out with him... or should I take this as a sign he's not that into me (What was he doing all day? Talking to other girls?) And move on... my feeling is I'm probably being silly and giving up too fast... but at the same time I was really hurt... I've had my heart broken pretty badly in the past and I'm scared of getting hurt again.
Thankyou for all your comments they were all helpful and gave me something to think about.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta be kidding right. Its only been a day, take a chill pill. Had it be the other way around you would call a guy a creep. In this case your expectations are WAY too high for a dating app. Come on now, really.

You actually seen the guy. Go talk to him if you actually think you like him. You sound crazy by the way. Drinking and vomitting over someone you don"t even know.

• I didn't vomit I just had a drink because being ignored by someone you like sucks and it made me feel sad.

• I had to learn not to beg anyone to be in my life, I ask once, if that's not good enough, I move on, I don't hold on to it, hold a grudge, or cry about it. The truth is some people will not treat you the way you want to be treated and you can not force anyone to do as such.

When the feelings are mutual then both of you will communicate equally, you find yourself calling more or texting more than the other party then call it off, That person doesn't like you like you like them equally.

That's a healthier approach then how your currently going about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Play Hard to Get at First, be this Chase and challenge and Being he had been Rude and Crude... Be this Chase and Challenge before you Kindly Accept a Date top See if he will even be a Mate.
    I have Dated and Mated Plenty on Badoo and Most were Nice as Spice. xx