Guy I'm dating teases me about being a virgin?

I've been dating this guy at my college a LOT for the past 3 weeks. Anyway, I'm a virgin by choice. He has quite the extensive sexual past. Often, he will tease me about being a virgin. Little things like when I'm wearing high waisted pants he calls them "chastity pants" since they have so many buttons, and just last night he sent me a pic of "extra virgin olive oil" with the caption "Hey look it's you haha"

Im not sure how I feel about it... what do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he wants your cherry, pretty simple... also you are thinking about him too, as you did asked this question here

2|0
    0|0
    • No I've decided to wait till marriage to have sex. I mean sure, I'd like to but I've already made the decision for myself. Self control is key!

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s trying to put pressure on you to lose your virginity. Don’t give into it, it’ll make you feel bad.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Are you prepared to lose your virginity to him?

1|0
    0|0
    • No. I want to save it till marriage

• Show All
    • Why would he do that though? The man is a male model ans he's in the army. Any girl would spread their legs for him. Why me?

• Any girl who spreads her legs is not a challenge. YOU are a challenge and he may be one of those guys who keeps score of how many virgins he has deflowered.

• Hey it os your choice to have sex and if your boyfriend can't understand the kind of gift that you want to share with one person who you trust then they do not deserve you

1|0
    0|0
    • He hasn't pressured me into anything so far... He hasn't even kissed me because he said "I want to be respectful of your space, and I want you to be comfortable and take things at your own pace."

So it sounds like he's respectful of it, and he hasn't tried to get me to do anything I don't want to, but I don't understand then why he feels the need to tease me about it? Should I say something to him about it?

• Tell him that it makes you uncomfortable and you not having sex is your choice there is nothing wrong with it both my fiance and i lost it at 16 we were ready and had been dating for sometime. When your ready you will know and then you give that gift to someone special.

• He's manipulating you to have sex. You should be away from him in my opinion, even if you want to have sex with someone, he seems someone like gonna tell about his friends about you as some kind of slut.

1|0
    0|0
  • simple... if he thinks its ok to tease you over something like that he is a cunt and you need to find a better person to date

1|0
    0|0
  • he's teasing you, he wants to take it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats not nice

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s trying to make you lose it quicker Resist

1|0
    0|0
  • he's pretty funny I guess

0|0
    0|0
    • now your annoyed too

• I mean sometimes its kinda funny. But most of the time I'm just like "😐" and I'll gently punch him in the shoulder

What Girls Said 2

• He's making fun of you, and slowly indirectly trying to manipulate you into having sex with him and then after the deed is done, he will probably dump you and brag about it.

2|0
    0|0
  • He wants to fuck you.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes