Guy I'm dating teases me about being a virgin?

I've been dating this guy at my college a LOT for the past 3 weeks. Anyway, I'm a virgin by choice. He has quite the extensive sexual past. Often, he will tease me about being a virgin. Little things like when I'm wearing high waisted pants he calls them "chastity pants" since they have so many buttons, and just last night he sent me a pic of "extra virgin olive oil" with the caption "Hey look it's you haha"

Im not sure how I feel about it... what do you guys think?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• he wants your cherry, pretty simple... also you are thinking about him too, as you did asked this question here

• No I've decided to wait till marriage to have sex. I mean sure, I'd like to but I've already made the decision for myself. Self control is key!

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s trying to put pressure on you to lose your virginity. Don’t give into it, it’ll make you feel bad.