- I am a girl and I prefer guys which are at least a bit taller than me
- I am a guy and I prefer girls which are at least a bit shorter than me
- I am a girl and I prefer guys which are significantly taller than me
- I am a guy and I prefer girls which are significantly shorter than me
- I am a girl and I prefer guys shorter than myself
- I am a guy and I prefer girls taller than myself
- I do not have any preferences when it comes to height
Most Helpful Guys
On update, how can you say that? lol Almost all the women want taller while guys it's pretty mixed.
What I notice is with most guys, yes we have a preference, but it's not a deal breaker usually, where with women it totally is a deal breaker. I prefer shorter than me, I have "a thing" for petite women, but I've never been with someone of my preference (just never met anyone), and it's never a deal breaker with me. All shapes and sizes are considered. There's much more to her than height and it's ultimately not important to me.
Most Helpful Girls
I've never dated someone the same height as me. The shortest guy I've dated was two inches taller than me, but never one my same height. It's not that I reason about it, it just turns me off when a guy is my same height. I don't like skinny guys either, so even really tall guys turn me off if they are super skinny.