What are your dating preferences when it comes to height?

Is there a possibility that you would "step out" of your height-comfort zone for someone really special?
  • What are your dating preferences when it comes to height?I am a girl and I prefer guys which are at least a bit taller than me
    Vote A
  • I am a guy and I prefer girls which are at least a bit shorter than me
    Vote B
  • What are your dating preferences when it comes to height?I am a girl and I prefer guys which are significantly taller than me
    Vote C
  • I am a guy and I prefer girls which are significantly shorter than me
    Vote D
  • What are your dating preferences when it comes to height?I am a girl and I prefer guys shorter than myself
    Vote E
  • I am a guy and I prefer girls taller than myself
    Vote F
  • I do not have any preferences when it comes to height
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Funny how men so far seem way more picky when it comes to height than women.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A chick should always have to look up at me even while standing in her highest pair of heels

0|0
    0|0
    • What is your height?

• Show All
    • Just wondering because of these requirements, would be pretty hard to find if you were 5'5 or sth like that

• every chick i've date usually wears 5 or 6 inch heels everyday so they don't have to bend their neck all the way back to look up at me

• On update, how can you say that? lol Almost all the women want taller while guys it's pretty mixed.

What I notice is with most guys, yes we have a preference, but it's not a deal breaker usually, where with women it totally is a deal breaker. I prefer shorter than me, I have "a thing" for petite women, but I've never been with someone of my preference (just never met anyone), and it's never a deal breaker with me. All shapes and sizes are considered. There's much more to her than height and it's ultimately not important to me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never dated someone the same height as me. The shortest guy I've dated was two inches taller than me, but never one my same height. It's not that I reason about it, it just turns me off when a guy is my same height. I don't like skinny guys either, so even really tall guys turn me off if they are super skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yet a greater percentge fo men don't have a preference? What type of update claim is that?

0|0
    0|0
    • The update is from a few hours after the post. Then only girls claimed not to have a preference and only guys wanted a significant height difference.

• makes you look unstatistically minded.. maybe you should re-update to save face.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I've dated a girl my height and a girl taller than me, so even though my favorite type is "petite"/short, I obviously don't find height to be especially important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like tall women, but that is just an ideal- height plays no role in deciding who to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal preference is someone the same height as me, as it just seems kind of cool and I would prefer a partner who's quite similar to me in some aspects, but I would date someone who's a bit shorter or taller.

I'd prefer it if there were no significant difference, when it came to height, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of dating a girl who's a fair bit taller, if I felt a connection.

I'm like 5 ft 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fine as long as she is shorter, doesn't have to be a big difference.
    Im almost 6'2" , above 6'1" so most girls are just naturally shorter than me.

I feel like guys should date girls who are a bit shorter for the psychological dominance effect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tall girls are sexy. I always notice them first. But I’m 6’ 1” myself so it’s easy to see each other in a crowd. But wear flats, okay? Is there a reason to be 6’ 3” or 6’ 4” in heels?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, height doesn't bother me at all. I'm over 6'2"(183cm) so I 'very never been with a girl my height or taller. So by default I guess I like shorter girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl who is shorter than me but it don't needs to be by a lot, but that said if a girl is significantly shorter than me it might work too, despite the exaggeration that comes with it. If a girl is not shorter than me then it's feels odd, it's rarely happen that I meet a girl who match me in height, but it happened few times.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneHeadTaller

tvtropes.org/.../HugeGuyTinyGirl

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind any size but I prefer girls that are the same height I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short girls because I think petite women are usually the most attractive, but I've also had girlfriends far taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • @your update.. because height cannot be changed, weight can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a man and do not care whatsoever about height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't have a preference. If I like her, height's not an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy and height doesn't matter to me unless she's too short (Below 4'7) or too tall (8 ft+)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not have any preferences when it comes to height

0|0
    0|0
  • I like someone close to my height

0|0
    0|0
  • Significantly shorter. Right @mezzymezzmez? ❤

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't
    Tall, short, doesn't matter much

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls arround my height or even taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Must be 5’9” and below

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like yo have a little shorter girl than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter or significantly shorter.

0|0
    0|0
    • I should say that dating a girl taller than me would be very difficult because I'm 6 foot 6 inches tall.

• The whole thing that women like tall men isn't the entire story, they like tall *handsome* men. I'm tall, but not handsome, so it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it still gives you some points, if you was short and not handsome it was worse. :)

• @Berethor That's like needing 10 dollars to eat, but you have 7 dollars instead of 5 lol

• I like my partners to be in a healthy weight range. Not to fat but not to skinny. I don't mind curves or some extra fluff.

as for height I don't really have a preference

0|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 10

• I have no preference. Height makes no difference at all to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they’re the same height or taller then I don’t mind!

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys significantly taller than me. Granted, I'm 5'0 so almost everyone is significantly taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a guy who is significantly taller than me. This is because I can wear heels and I feel more protected

0|0
    0|0
    • A girl who admit that she prefer a guy who is significantly taller while not anonymous. :)

• I dont care. I'll date short , average or tall. It's just an issue that most guys prefer short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around my height

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them to be at least a bit taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Its always nice to have a taller guy to hold us

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like a guy to be a bit taller than me not extremely tall. I'm 5ft4 so maybe 5ft8

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer, well actually I'm ONLY attracted to, men who are significantly taller than me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes