Why are western women less feminine and self centred , compared to other women?

Many of my friends are dating Latin women and Asian women because they're sick of women of western and Northern European ancestry. After visiting South America I can see what they mean. Found the women a lot more approachable and easier to speak to and a lot self centered. I'm glad we had the women rights movement in the 60's and 70's and equal rights ( just in case someone will call me sexiest pig ) but in general I want to meet someone with a similar background to mine but find most women in western countries unapproachable and self centered. I honestly think a lot of americas culture / pop/ black hip hop culture has brain washed a lot of westerners , men and women. Any what are your thoughts?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you are the minority in this because most Western men prefer Western women.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because of modern feminism. Too many Western women are concerned with proving that they can do what mean can do. They want to go out and have careers and choose their own path without having the obligation of a husband or a family "holding them back". They've lost family values and they despise traditional gender roles. Women in other cultures still maintain this value and that's what makes them attractive to Western men.

• Yep agree until they hit 35 and go o shit I want a baby