Why are western women less feminine and self centred , compared to other women?

Many of my friends are dating Latin women and Asian women because they're sick of women of western and Northern European ancestry. After visiting South America I can see what they mean. Found the women a lot more approachable and easier to speak to and a lot self centered. I'm glad we had the women rights movement in the 60's and 70's and equal rights ( just in case someone will call me sexiest pig ) but in general I want to meet someone with a similar background to mine but find most women in western countries unapproachable and self centered. I honestly think a lot of americas culture / pop/ black hip hop culture has brain washed a lot of westerners , men and women. Any what are your thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you are the minority in this because most Western men prefer Western women.

2|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because of modern feminism. Too many Western women are concerned with proving that they can do what mean can do. They want to go out and have careers and choose their own path without having the obligation of a husband or a family "holding them back". They've lost family values and they despise traditional gender roles. Women in other cultures still maintain this value and that's what makes them attractive to Western men.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yep agree until they hit 35 and go o shit I want a baby

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Western women are less feminine? Check out the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.

0|1
    0|2
  • This wouldn’t be accurate for all western women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I understand that. However it's tiring trying to be myself a lot of the time and get no where with women. I know I'm gonna sound like I'm bosting but I've worked my but off came from a working class family of 8 , got up every morning before school to help out labouring around the property, wasn't an academic but worked hard mum and dad ( before he passed away from cancer ) taught me to be respectful to everyone , treat others how you like to be treated etc. went to uni got my degree have a very good job love animals , international studies , history , marine biology and health and fitness ( did strong man in my state and came 2nd in 100kh categorie ) very gentle person. yet every time I go out I find women so dammn rude and the whole world revolves around them, I'll approach in a friendly fashion and the just treat you like horse crap. ( especially Australian women they're bad ) when I travelled to SA I noticed a very different attituide. Very open and caring , nice people.

• I'm guilty, I love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know

0|0
    0|0
    • Very constructive feedback

What Guys Said 6

• You just need to keep looking. I fuck a lot of women and my ex Asian girlfriend from boston was so bubbly. If your a cool guy like me women will become relaxed and acr their feminine selves.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm relaxed majority of the time

• you need to look and act like a man they actually want to fuck. Grow a beard. Hit the gym. Be confident. Dress mascaline.

All this shit is basic stuff.

• I agree i come from a latin family the wommen here dont complain of their husbands they cook for them very nice respectful and loyal wommen. these wommen want to be married and will stay loyal to you I'm just saying it how it is.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes I love the Latin people so friendly and nice , men are tough and get in on with the job and work very hard while the women are caring and warm. A good people

• i think you have noticed a slight difference in how people are around the world and come up with a ridiculous set of reasons as to why its ended up that way... i mean 'black hip hop'? really. i would have thought it was down to the men in the 5000 dollar suits and cunts like that amazon owner than the people who react to their shit through music. i also question your own points of reference. i mean how much more feminie is a girl in a short pretty pink dress than one in a burka? i think you asked this question with good intentions but your angle on it just doesn't compute

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think cunts like the amazon owner are the type to influence pop culture or more people like cardi B , drake etc with that bling bling videos and music? I use to live that stuff when I was younger now I just think it's pure garbage

• they are not credible artists but the creation of corporate music... k rino sure had no part to play in a teen girl thinking her short shorts look cool. that was corporate america. see it hoew you see it but im telling you its not so simplistic and certainly nothing to do with art whether you like the art form or not

• Western women are more demanding, self centered, picky, more dismissive. I get it.

If you assume that women are doing those things out of spite or bad intentions, then you'll always see that behaviour as negative.

To get to the point, it's simple self defense.

Also, a woman that takes care of herself and knows how to treat a man is a woman that knows what she's worth. So why would she date just anybody? She's got requirements and she can tell when a man doesn't fit them.

Don't get mad at the honeys because you don't measure up. Get in the gym, boss your life up, and then you can be the one who is selective.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike feminine women so the more real tomboys the better. about being self-centered yes most western women are entitled bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel your pain. Western women today are just as you described. It's frustrating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes