Should I try to get over a crush I have had for almost 6 years?

There is a girl I have known since 6th grade. I am currently a junior in high school. I have liked her for years, I even have her phone number but have no clue what I should do. I have tried getting over her, but I just can't seem to. I'd ask her out but she always seems to have a boyfriend. She is on her 3rd guy in the almost 6 years I've known her. Also, I can't necessarily avoid her due to use having the same classes and extracurriculars. What should I do?

03