If people think I’m pretty but guys don’t ever talk to me, is there a chance I’m unattractive to you all?

I’ve been complimented most of my life. Not only including family members. Men and women that are strangers, acquaintances and friends. Personally, I don’t think I’m good looking. Cute at most. I’m told I’m curvy and have a nice figure. But I’m 23 and only have had one short term relationship. Never had a boyfriend in high school. Guys didn’t give me the time of day and that really has affected my self esteem. Only attention I got were from guys that I wouldn’t pursue. Why am I so unlucky in love?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why didn't you post a picture for us to see for ourselves?

Attracting a guy involves more than just being physically appealing. Do you have RBF? Are you an ice queen? Are you loud and boisterous? Why do YOU think that guys don't approach you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve been told I can be unapproachable. I don’t think it has to do with the vibe I give out though. I believe I am just unlucky with men.

• Show All
    • Yes. They told me I come across as stuck up

• What do you think?

• It's much more likely that you seem unapproachable than you being unattractive. If you're unhappy, for example, most guys won't go near you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• You said that you don't think your vibe has much to do with it, but you are really underestimating the power of unapproachability. I'm a pretty confident guy, but if I don't think you want me to approach you, I just won't. Why waste my time? If you want desirable guys to approach you, you need to be putting yourself out there more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... it is possible that you're not as pretty to most guys as those people have told you, unfortunately. Either that, or you're REALLY knockout pretty and therefore guys are afraid to talk to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of times people will tell unattractive girls they are pretty to raise their self esteem, even though it isn't true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actions speak louder than words. I am often told I am a nice guy etc etc but it doesn't change anything. Words are meaningless.

0|0
    0|0
    • And yes a lot of women think they are more attractive than what they actually are.

• I wouldn't know without a picture, and that's still very different from meeting someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell without any image

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't tell if u r unattractive without a pic

0|0
    0|0
    • Next time. From when I posted a photo of myself in the past, the feedback was typically ranging anywhere between absolutely hideous to “beautiful”. With that being said, my average rating was a 7-8 out of a ten. I’ve gotten an 8 in person too.

• No worth while projects take time

0|0
    0|0
  • nope l like you

0|0
    0|0
  • Need to see

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you actually tried or do you just wait for the guy to turn up?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes