If people think I’m pretty but guys don’t ever talk to me, is there a chance I’m unattractive to you all?

I’ve been complimented most of my life. Not only including family members. Men and women that are strangers, acquaintances and friends. Personally, I don’t think I’m good looking. Cute at most. I’m told I’m curvy and have a nice figure. But I’m 23 and only have had one short term relationship. Never had a boyfriend in high school. Guys didn’t give me the time of day and that really has affected my self esteem. Only attention I got were from guys that I wouldn’t pursue. Why am I so unlucky in love?
  • Yes
  • No

013

Most Helpful Guys

• Why didn't you post a picture for us to see for ourselves?

Attracting a guy involves more than just being physically appealing. Do you have RBF? Are you an ice queen? Are you loud and boisterous? Why do YOU think that guys don't approach you?

• I’ve been told I can be unapproachable. I don’t think it has to do with the vibe I give out though. I believe I am just unlucky with men.

• Yes. They told me I come across as stuck up

• What do you think?

• It's much more likely that you seem unapproachable than you being unattractive. If you're unhappy, for example, most guys won't go near you.