Can everyone fall in love?

I have never been in love and it feels like I can't really fall in love with someone. Is it possible? I don't know what's wrong with me. I see so many happy pairs and constantly together wherever I go and it's so annoying...

It doesn't help me with my disgust for the majority of people. I'm trying to be "neutral" but I hate optimistic happy people and these fellas radiate it. I've been through bad stuff, serious depression and other things and I just can't be like the others. Is this the reason?
  • Yes, we all have our other half... somewhere
  • Yes, but... (explain)
  • Unsure / don't know
    Vote C
  • No, not everyone can
    Vote D

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but u have to give people a go if u hate people how could u ever love them hating someone because that still see the good in love is silly just because u have seen the bad

• My friend tried to lighten my mood, he's always optimistic. I'm grateful for him, that she cares and is trying to help me but it does the opposite.. I wish I'd have someone who would understand me and with whom I could share these feelings.

• But understand what your dislike for people someone like u may just end up disliking u

• I know but all of them are optimistic. We just don't work together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but I dont think there's that one perfect person. there's a lot of people one could potentially be in a happy relationship with.

• I feel like I can't even find that one person, let alone more of them.. 😂

• Well if there was one they'd be harder to find, your chances grow if there are more.