Can everyone fall in love?

I have never been in love and it feels like I can't really fall in love with someone. Is it possible? I don't know what's wrong with me. I see so many happy pairs and constantly together wherever I go and it's so annoying...

It doesn't help me with my disgust for the majority of people. I'm trying to be "neutral" but I hate optimistic happy people and these fellas radiate it. I've been through bad stuff, serious depression and other things and I just can't be like the others. Is this the reason?
  • Yes, we all have our other half... somewhere
    Vote A
  • Yes, but... (explain)
    Vote B
  • Unsure / don't know
    Vote C
  • No, not everyone can
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but u have to give people a go if u hate people how could u ever love them hating someone because that still see the good in love is silly just because u have seen the bad

0|0
    0|0
    • My friend tried to lighten my mood, he's always optimistic. I'm grateful for him, that she cares and is trying to help me but it does the opposite.. I wish I'd have someone who would understand me and with whom I could share these feelings.

• Show All
    • But understand what your dislike for people someone like u may just end up disliking u

• I know but all of them are optimistic. We just don't work together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but I dont think there's that one perfect person. there's a lot of people one could potentially be in a happy relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like I can't even find that one person, let alone more of them.. 😂

• Well if there was one they'd be harder to find, your chances grow if there are more.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• some people are too messed up psychological that they can't think correct therefore love to them is violence.

so no not everyone can.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what I thought and still think to be true. I feel too messed up even though I know other people who went through bad stuff yet found love anyway.

• Love is important, not only when it comes from other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are probably some people who can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only hate

0|0
    0|0
    • I often feel like that too.

What Girls Said 4

• you are who you are dispite your depression or whatever
    and as human being sure you can fall in love
    even psychopats can
    but will you meet a guy youd fall in love? Does anyone get the chance? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, except maybe serial killers. I don’t think they have the ability to love.

0|0
    0|0
  • human nature i believe

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish there was some form of magic potion against falling in love sometimes though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd switch with you if I could.

• Show All
    • I hoped for that to be true and I don't want to seem rude (I am not rude, I'll just use a nasty language), it's bullshit in my opinion. There's probably no such a thing, not for me at least.

It sucks when I see young people around 15/16 experiencing stuff like this and then there's me who's 19 and experienced none of that. Comments from my close ones don't really help either when they tell me how should I finally get someone. If only it would be as easy as they make it sound.

• It’s not bullshit at all. Everyone has an individual story, humans are complex and nothing will be the same for everyone. Comparison is a one way road to unnecessary problems. Time will prove me right unless you create a self fulfilling profecy.

Recommended myTakes