If you really love someone where would you take them for a vacation with just the two of you?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what she likes, but a warm, romantic beach vacation sounds good to me.

• That’s what I think too but not a beach in Miami though lol like saving enough money to go to a beach out of the country Bora Bora or something. The reason I say not Miami is because I have a close guy friend who has went on a vacation with his girlfriend to Miami and he talks to other girls often. So that’s why I think Miami or Vegas etc aren’t trips that means much to them lol.

• Yeah, more exotic is better, I agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where they would enjoy. It could be a beach holiday, a ski holiday, a mountain holiday. Whatever they would want.