Are you unhappy with your relationship?

What’s the reason why you stay? Go ahead and vent :)
  • Happy
    Vote A
  • Unhappy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know... I'm kind of conflicted about it daily. I like it but I also feel confined; restrained. I like my girlfriend but she wants to get married and she wants that way more than I do. And it kind of freaks me out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you spoken to her about it?

• Show All
    • I know how you feel. If you love her then it shouldn’t be a fear. You should be able to tell ur girlfriend how u feel about things regardless of her feelings towards it. U can’t be a prisoner for ever and think about it if u keep ignoring the fact u won’t tell her and she keeps bringing it up she’ll eventually hate u for not telling her and now she’ll think ur full of it. at least if u tell her u can work on it if I don’t and she finds out her self it might not last because she feels like a fool

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really really happy in my relationship. The thing I'm not particularly happy about about is its circumstances.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• No, absolutely delighted. It's been about thirty years now.
    It hasn't been all joy though, a successful LTR or marriage takes work and commitment to make it work. The relationship has to become more important than either party to it - otherwise it fails.

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes you unhappy is your perception of it if you thought it was good then it would be but if you think its boring or needs changing your attitude needs to be tempered to fit your criteria of happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... I'm not even in a relationship.. I'm just unhappy with myself...

0|0
    0|0
  • What relationship I don't have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont have one mean time

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have one, so i'm happy

0|0
    0|0
  • What relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Extremely happy, so much so that I'm actually getting married in just a couple of months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ain't in a relationship and I'm happy hahaha😂 when i was in a relationship I wasn't happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I’m thankfully extremely happy in it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m happy doing my own thing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes