Are you unhappy with your relationship?

What’s the reason why you stay? Go ahead and vent :)
  • Happy
  • Unhappy

58

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know... I'm kind of conflicted about it daily. I like it but I also feel confined; restrained. I like my girlfriend but she wants to get married and she wants that way more than I do. And it kind of freaks me out.

• Have you spoken to her about it?

• I know how you feel. If you love her then it shouldn’t be a fear. You should be able to tell ur girlfriend how u feel about things regardless of her feelings towards it. U can’t be a prisoner for ever and think about it if u keep ignoring the fact u won’t tell her and she keeps bringing it up she’ll eventually hate u for not telling her and now she’ll think ur full of it. at least if u tell her u can work on it if I don’t and she finds out her self it might not last because she feels like a fool

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really really happy in my relationship. The thing I'm not particularly happy about about is its circumstances.