I was going through my boyfriends dm on Instagram and saw this? What do you guys think he means? Could I be misinterpreting what he said?

Okay so I saw that my boyfriend replied to something his ex posted on her Instagram story. I didn’t even know he still followed his ex until now.
I was going through my boyfriends dm on Instagram and saw this? What do you guys think he means? Could I be misinterpreting what he said?

This is what he replied to and he said “You know already” like is he saying he wants to do that with her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on whether he has a flirty relationship with his ex to where they just talk like that to each other. Even so, it's completely inappropriate to talk like that to an ex.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You would be totally justified

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how u are reading into this but the bigger issue is that u don't trust him and are playing police officer

0|2
    0|0
  • He's flirting. It's a backup plan. What's yours?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea but it’s more messages like one I guess he liked a jacket she was wearing in a video and he asked if he could have it. Assuming he didn’t really want it, because he wouldn’t be able to fit it, he just wants a reason to talk to her.

• why are you going through his private stuff?

0|1
    0|0
  • leave him now

0|0
    0|0
    • do you think he meant something with the comment he made? Like do you think he was saying he basically wants to do that with her?

• honest l think he was he is no good for you you can do far better than him at the end of the day its up to you if you want to stay or leave him he has no respect for you

• Ut oh 2 wrongs doont make it right

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't go through my bfs messages

0|2
    0|0
  • Ask him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes