I was going through my boyfriends dm on Instagram and saw this? What do you guys think he means? Could I be misinterpreting what he said?

Okay so I saw that my boyfriend replied to something his ex posted on her Instagram story. I didn’t even know he still followed his ex until now.

This is what he replied to and he said “You know already” like is he saying he wants to do that with her?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on whether he has a flirty relationship with his ex to where they just talk like that to each other. Even so, it's completely inappropriate to talk like that to an ex.

Most Helpful Girl