Women complain about lack of orgasms, but then don't want to allow their boyfriends to give them head. Are they not hypocritical?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because we know you don’t truly enjoy it and are just doing it out of onligation.

• obligation*

• That's not true.

• It is. That’s why oral sex on women was almost unheard of in the past. That’s why straight porn is only focused on the penis.

Most Helpful Guy

• Two separate issues. Complaining about a lack of orgasms usually means they consider their man to be selfish and he doesn't want to give pleasure in the bedroom. Not wanting oral sex is usually due to an insecurity on their end. Their guy needs to be patient and slowly work with them until he can be trusted to satisfy her orally.