What's the most romantic thing you ever done for someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I met someone in college and in the first week of dating her we had a conversation where in passing she mentioned she was into the theatre and her favorite play was the Wizard of Oz. When I heard the word favorite my ears perked up and I made sure I remembered that small detail for later on. 2 months later I saw that the Wizard of Oz was playing just off Broadway In Tampa. So I wanted to get tickets to surprise her for a date. Of course I didn't even have a credit card (sophomore in college) so I borrowed one from someone else and secured the tickets. Then I told her to dress nicely that night and we were going someone special. I lead her on the believe I were driving to Orlando but as we got closer in Tampa I got ready for the surprise to be revealed. I got off at the exit for the theatre and the moment she realized what was happening she got super excited! We parked amongst all the crowded people and walked holding hands into the theatre and got into the elevator to find our nose bleed seats (again I was a poor college student and couldn't afford front row). The elevator door closed with just the 2 of us in it and she turned to me and gave me the most memorable passionate kiss I could remember to that point in my life. Full of sincerity I could tell she was blown away and we enjoyed a night of music and after walked around under the city lights and she was giddy recounting the play for hours.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Supported my now ex girlfriend through a medical crisis and the ensuing mental health complications for 3 years. We ended up separating a year later as I wanted kids and she did not so she left, that was a hard one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many things... i'm seeking to find a lovely girl so i be able to live these moments again...

0|0
    1|0
  • She was on her period and having a horrible day. I cooked steak and shrimp with loaded mashed potatoes and made banana splits for dessert. After dinner, I gave her a candle-light massage and drew her a bath, moving the candles into the bathroom with her and poured her a glass of wine. Then snuggled her to sleep.

Never heard another word about it. Even the next day, she acted like it never happened.

I don't do shit like that anymore. Its not worth it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes