Should I be okay with getting the bare minimum all the time?

I've been having a tough relationship with my partner recently and I dont know if itll get better. I love him so much and I really want things to work out but I feel very unhappy with how we are. He tells me that I nag to much about our problems and how nothing will ever be good enough for me, but these past few months he's only ever given me a minimum amount of effort, time, attention and love. He does what he wants a lot of the time and what I want seems to revolve around what he wants all the time. He tells me if I let things go that itll get better but I don't know. Should I be okay with that until things get better, if they even do, or do I break my heart and his and try to find happiness again in my own life and eventually with someone else again. I dont know what to do because I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I dont want it to be like this.

10