Dating a single father of 2, he’s claiming me as his girlfriend but hasn’t really paid attention to me in 3 days, what should I do?

So I know he is busy with his daughters and work. I feel like when he was getting to know me he was giving me much more attention. He wanted to be exclusive and for me to be his girlfriend but like I said this is the 3rd day he has barely given me any attention. I told him I need a lot of attention and that it’s important to me. What should I do? By the way I have kids also but I make time for him. I feel like his behavior has changed.
  • Tell him again how important attention is to you
  • Give him a break, he’s just busy

11