Is there plenty of fish in the sea? well.. there is plenty of trash in the sea too. agree or disagree?

Updates:
They say there is plenty of fish in the sea. There is plenty of trash also.

How’s your experience in dating and experience with your preferred dating gender going?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I haven’t dated in almost 15 years. From what I’ve read on G@G dating is a nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea it is, I can’t keep a girl interested haha or I meet had girls who aren’t loyal and honest.

Most Helpful Guys

• There is also nasty seaweed and creatures that can kill.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Guys act like they care about you and want to get to know you, but really only want sex from you. It's quite hard finding someone who want you and not just your body. I haven't bothered with dating in a few months as I always encounter the same kind of guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Relatable but with a girl.
      Haven’t found someone who wants me and is serious

• Agree, in a sense. Yes, but they're are also still fish, people who with accept you for you, love you for you. Opening up to other people can be scary, but if you're careful and trusting at the same time, I'm sure you can find another match.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are also plenty of sharks so you've gotta be careful of those, but yes there are plenty of fish and trash in the sea.

Yes I know shark is fish, sue me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree; Try a criminal with a sexual history that would make you puke and a friend history that would make him look like a complete asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating is not for me, if Icrash into the person that is for me, faith will take it from there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes