I moved in with my boyfriend and have no problem but now I’m considering marriage to be years from now. Is living with him a bad idea?

so here’s the picture
-we are both 21
- I love this guy and don’t feel a need to see other people
- he says the same and wants to array me but I told him I wanted to wait 1-2 more years.
-we’ve been together for a year and one month
-we moved in together after being together for four months
-we are both happy but realize somethings still need to be worked on
- we work on communicating

So basically I realize 21 is a young age and neither of us are financially stable for a family or home yet. I’m still in college and am co side ring waiting till my late 20s to get married. So is living with him not a good idea at this point?

01