I'm ugly.. he deserves better?

My boyfriend has been great. Hasn't pressured me into sex. Drives an hour to see me. Takes me in public opens doors for me sometimes. Calls me beautiful. He said we make a good couple. He said he hopes we last forever and he started talking about kids. But.. I have this worry he might be talking to another girl? Would he go through all this trouble if he was talking to someone else? Like I met his family and friends. Whenever half naked girls run down my street. All the guys look at them. And stare. My boyfriend deserves better. And prettier. I'm 5ft and weigh over 200 lbs. We've been dating for 8 months. He probably lowered his standards for me.. my mom said "I'm surprised he hasn't said anything yet" about my weight. He has ADHD and gets distracted by everything cars, people, trucks, buildings. I feel like he looks at everyone else and women over me. He claims he loves me. And I guess he talks about me a lot to his friends. He deserves better. Or is he a keeper?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like you are going through what many women go through which is anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he is a keeper for you, if he does all that for you then why question it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes