I feel like my boyfriend basically ignored me today. Do I have reason to be upset though?

We live together. Today was his day off.

I was at college, I sent him a picture of a dress I liked and asked what he thought if I wore it... but he just liked it on messenger and didn’t respond. I said ok?

He said sorry he was busy making music so he didn’t really look at the text.

Okay cool. I understood and let it go. I messaged him 5 hours later and told him I was thinking about him and missed him. He didn’t respond, but of course I didn’t make a deal out of it.

I call him him cause I needed something from home, no answer. Then he calls me later saying he was busy with music stuff.

Im mad cause he basically didn’t bother to make time to respond for one minute.

02