Girl does not look like her profile pictures?

I was flirting with a girl online and she looked very pretty then we agreed to meet up, when I saw her in personal n she did not look like her pictures. She was unattractive to me. I can tell she lies me a lot and I don’t want to hurt her feelings but I also don’t want to continue dating her. How should I handle this situation.

by the way I’m a boy, my info shows a girl but im actually a guy lol

31

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, your anon profile is blue which shows your profile is male. Pictures normally don't look exactly like the person. Women can take hundreds of photos and only upload the one that looks the best. Honestly? Just be upfront and honest and tell her you don't want to continue things with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honesty is the best policy.