Is no answer an answer?

I met a guy and very quickly he was trying to see me almost every day. Out of the first 12 days I knew him I saw him 8. One of the nights I didn’t he called and we talked for 2 hours. Things were getting heavy quick. The only physical part being kissing here and there and cuddling. We kind of got into it last Friday because he cancelled plans last minute and asked me to come over instead. The next day we planned to meet up in the evening. That evening he reaches out and we start misunderstanding each other as we both have been drinking. He tells me to come to the bar they are at. I show up and he is acting a hair distant but it felt like because we had disagreed. This girl walks up and chats him up for an uncomfortable amount of time and I end up introducing myself to her and she immediately walks away. He shortly after goes up to the bar where once again this girl latches on to him. I walk up to him and ask who she is. He says a friend you really aren’t doing this right now are you? I was like why is it that every time I walk up she disappears? It was odd. The rest of the evening he spent talking to everyone but me and I left not to long later because I didn’t want to bring down the mood. He told me he was going to come to my place when he left the bar. I never heard from him and woke up at 4am seeing if he was ok. He said he ended up taking one of his friends who passed out at the bar home and was with him. He told me he wished I was with him and so on. The next day he talked to me a little saying how hungover he was and he felt like he should have talked to me more. It has now been 2 days and I haven’t heard from him. We always at least used to touch base with each other. Do I reach out? What do I say?
  • Let it be
  • Maybe he thinks you are still mad and is giving you space

43

Most Helpful Guy

• That was an interesting read. I would say that this day wasn't one of the best. But I also don't see any natural disasters approaching. What I liked much to see: your calmness about the things happening. It surprises me that you ask what and how to do. On my first impression you seem to do things right. So I'd suggest to follow your gut feeling, and if the man deserves you, he will respond positively.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just reach out. There's no harm in it. But if he was to ignore you after that or continue acting distant, then I'd drop him.