How do I get a guy to actually like me?

411

Most Helpful Guys

• Make yourself interesting, talk about your hobbies/goals/fears, and ask him specific questions abiut himself (nit just tell me about yourself) if you can relate anything to what he talks about thats good. And the hard part, rememver what he says so you can bring up old discussions later.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make anyone like you. All you can do is be yourself, not pretend to be something. And always treating people the way you would like to be treated.
    It's not advice for playing games. But to be real and eventually the right guy comes along and will love you, the real you.