How do I get a guy to actually like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Make yourself interesting, talk about your hobbies/goals/fears, and ask him specific questions abiut himself (nit just tell me about yourself) if you can relate anything to what he talks about thats good. And the hard part, rememver what he says so you can bring up old discussions later.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make anyone like you. All you can do is be yourself, not pretend to be something. And always treating people the way you would like to be treated.
    It's not advice for playing games. But to be real and eventually the right guy comes along and will love you, the real you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Fact of the matter... you can't.
    the easiest is to just tell them... then back off

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't force a guy to like you. Either the chemistry is there or it's not.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first step especially for teens would be "Be attractive" he must find you attractive or nothing will happen. After that is the interactions. Like talking to each other and so on it is that is point he and you will discover a bit about each others personalities and here red flags will appear like ig he's verbally abusive to his family or something. Maybe he gets angry pretty fast? Who knows and its also at this stage he'll find red flags in you. One big red flag is that he tries to be very touchy very fast and tries to have sex it is at this point you turn around and never talk to him again. Because he is after sex not YOU. Be careful out there!

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a girl he wants to like

0|0
    0|0
  • you are too young for a boyfriend kid.

0|0
    1|0
  • Make him a sandwich

0|0
    0|2
  • Play as many games as you can

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself and always have fait in yourself

0|0
    1|0
  • Just be fun and confident

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Target one specific guy.
    Find out what he admires and try to place a bit of it into your daily life. Go beyond sports, look at his morals. What he believes. Aim for his soft spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get to know him and see if there’s chemistry. I’m pretty sure my crush is interested in me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 51. Honey, if you find the answer, let me know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes