Are all girls hypergamous?

Hypergamy = The condition in which girl leaves her man to be with someone else higher in class , job , money than her current man.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that is generalizing. We are most certainly not all the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also think so.. I am from India.. I have NEVER seen any married girl cheating etc..
      But I was reading " RED PILL " articles.. so it made me nervous if my girlfriend would leave me too

• Stop reading those articles then

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, I often see women trudging through life with their broke ass boyfriend's.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hypergamy is about status, not wealth. More accurately, about RELATIVE status. If she looks up at her like a god for some reason, then she would be stupid to leave him.

• It's about status but as it relates to a new mate providing her with a better opportunity to provide for her yet to be born offspring. It's pretty odd, social status and caste are less defined than they have been throughout history.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• No. Some might be, just as there are some men who’d do the same. But you can’t generalize over 3 billion people into that category.

0|0
    0|0
  • He means that winging and thinking such shallow thougths about your other half will detur them from partnership hence making others more favourable. Is there such thing a happy class?

0|0
    0|0
  • Both genders want best of the lot. It's human nature

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good without man, no offence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not this girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No they are not

0|1
    0|0
  • Nibidy12

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. They just don't like to admit it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost , I'd say around 75%.

0|0
    1|0
    • Are you talking about American women?

• Mostly... it seems in some cultures men are appreciated for things other than being able to provide...

Recommended myTakes