What is your type of girl physical appearance and personality?

What are you attracted to

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The first thing that. Attracts a man to a woman is her looks. It doesn't matter what your looks are. There is a man for every girl. For me i prefer a very thin skinny girl with long hair either a blond so strawberry blond or ever a light brown i like her to have skinny legs and even small breasts maybe a 30AA to a 32A as for her personality i like her to be a cross between an outdoors type of girl and one who likes to do things ar home..

0|0
    0|0
  • Height: Anywhere between 4'6" and 5'3"

Personality: Funny, kind, thoughtful, quirky, mature but knows how to have fun, a little crazy, playful, great a conversation, makes sexual innuendos and jokes, has a goal or passion, smart, clumsy cute 😋

Hair length/ colour/ style: Anything longer than 3 inches below the shoulder (The longer the better) Brown wavy hair, kinda little wild if you get me

Eye colour: Beautiful Brown ❤

Physique: Skinny/Petite. A cup boobs and a small ass, enough for a handful 😉

Amount of hair on them: Bare except for their head hair and eyebrows

The type of deodorant/ colonge/ perfume they wear: I don't really mind :3

Their habits: (I know this'll sound weird but anyway) Isn't focused on hygiene and will sometimes go days without washing, maybe even a week, gaming, being a little random, makes silly/cute/funny noises/sounds sometimes

Extra: Can speak another language or has a useful skill or talent.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Pretty face with an good figure and attractive body. Smaller build so small boobs and small ass, preferably smaller than me of 6'1". Bubbly, sweet, loyal and honest. A bit quirky and open try try new things but also someone who I can tease and joke with. Really just someone to love and care for who also feels exactly the same about me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark hair dark eyes. Tall. Big boobs that important. A nice ring butt is nice. I like a strong personality and someone who doesn't take shit lol

0|0
    0|0
  • physical appearance : An attractive face with a good attractive body
    Personality : Mature, Honest, Loyal

0|1
    0|0
  • love nice boobs and pussy
    be willing to show herself naked, either in pictures or personally
    not arrogant yet self confident
    have self esteem but not think herself better than other

0|0
    0|0
  • appearance, i dont care, just healthy, not obese. personality, submissive, obedient, caring, can hold a conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical appearance-: tall , fit and a little curvy at least
    Personality -: sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy figure, middle of full length hairs, flat tummy , big eyes, nice lips

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman

0|0
    0|0