Ladies, what kind of men you perfer to date and marry and be the father of your children?

Why?
Ladies, what kind of men you perfer to date and marry and be the father of your children?
  • Alpha.
    Vote A
  • Sigma.
    Vote B
  • Beta.
    Vote C
  • Gamma.
    Vote D
  • Omega.
    Vote E
  • I'm a tranny.
    Vote F
  • Results for men.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• One that doesn't think all men can be placed in one of those categories

2|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a alpha I gotta marry one

0|0
    0|0
  • You just asked us : who do you prefer, someone successful with women, someone less successful with women or someone unsuccessful with women? I am a woman. You can’t answer your question before you finish asking it and expect me to be able to answer it. I don’t judge men by how successful they are with women. That’s the only detail I have about these guys. I want a man who fears and follows G-d, who wants children, and will lead his family. Whatever it takes to get that, that’s what I like.

0|1
    0|0
  • One that doesn't belive in this alpha beta bullshit.

1|3
    0|0
  • I dont really get the names but i like funny guys that r kinda like a bit dumb like phil on modern family/ andy on parks and rec

1|2
    0|0
  • A normal ass guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't even read the picture even after zooming, but I can tell you that I prefer a man who is mature, successful enough to have resources to sustain a family and a good quality life, and goes out of his way to make others happy. Certainly not into the whole "bad boy" fools who cheat and abuse their women as well as others.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a mix, but mostly alpha

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't even read that picture.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i'm not a professional about anything here but i could tell you for sure no one wants a soy boy, white knight or a fat fucking neckbeard.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes