How can I stop being so quiet?

I've been out on dates with different guys and they all say I'm too quiet. I ask them questions about themselves but they notice that I'm not saying much about myself.

The problem is is that I'm African American and I belong to youtube and facebook groups that discuss black women empowerment, colorism, racism, sexism, etc and when I discuss these things it makes people dislike me and I come across too militant. I only discuss it online. So I remain kinda quiet because I don't want to rub my dates the wrong way. But what are some other interests I can talk about that can make me interesting?

02