How do you get someone who had a crush on you to like you back?

So, there's this girl who had a crush on me during high school, but we never spoke, and she never told me. We started talking a few months back, hung out, and I'm really starting to like her, and ask her out. But the thing is, she was.. something happened to her that made her lose faith in love and everything else. I've always been truthful to her, and she knows that I'm genuine. I really want her to give it a shot, give us a shot, but I don't know how to get her to do it. Any ideas or suggestions? Also, I don't wanna lose what we have, for we've become really close to each other now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Too late give up

0|1
    0|0
    • Real helpful, ma'am. Thank you. (Not being sarcastic, I really mean it๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Lmao sorry for being miserable..

Just tell her you like her in private. What's so hard.. she says no.. you move on.

What Guys Said 1

• You have to first make a choice- do you want to be a platonic friend or her boyfriend. The former, just Keep doing what you're doing; the latter, you have to tell her your Feelings for her and hope she reciprocates.

I'd advise staying Friends, though. She doesn't Sound up for a relationship Right now.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly, and that's why I haven't told her yet. Thanks for your help, mate.

• Just keep doing what you'e doing- the Chance for you to make a move may still present itself at some Point in the future. Just don't force it.

• Jeez, no, I won't force it on her.

Recommended myTakes