Ladies are the source of every mans happiness true or false?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's my belief that true happiness is an inside job that a person must do to make themselves feel complete. Once you can make yourself happy then, you can later find someone to love and you can make each other happy. Women can be a joy to the men who love them and they bring companionship, life, comfort and sexual excitement to a man's life if he is ready for it. But, they can also bring toxic negativity if, it's not a good match or both the man or the woman aren't ready to make each other happy or love each other.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My girlfriend brings me happiness but she isn't the source of all my happiness. Working out and exercising brings me happiness. Spending time with family and friends brings me happiness. Learning new things and improving myself brings me happiness. Setting goals and accomplishing them brings me happiness. Entertainment activities like books, TV, movies, sports, and video games all bring me happiness.

I take happiness from any source in life that I can find. If you get all of your happiness from a single source like a girlfriend, then you are setting yourself up for a miserable existence.

1|0
    0|0
  • False. People can enhance happiness or add to depression, but that emotion is controlled by the individual. They choose to feel happy or sad and then other things factor in.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• False, some dudes don't want to be with a lady. Some dudes don't want to date at all. Some are truly happy without another human

1|0
    0|0
    • Really how sure are you on that?

• Show All
    • Wow... good thinking

• That's what I said before. Some are ace (asexual)

• Happiness lies with one self. Only you can make you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • False

0|1
    0|0
  • That shouldn't be the only reason for happiness

0|1
    0|0
  • That would be pretty sad

0|0
    0|0
  • False, hopefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • False. Some men are gay or ace.

0|0
    0|0
  • False. Men hate that women exist.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• No person should be the source of your happiness. Because no person will be able to live up to your expectations constantly you need to find your own happiness. In other words false

0|0
    0|0
  • False. They're to be an adjunct to your busy life, not the center of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • False, they are usually behind every mans demise though...

0|0
    0|0
  • women are like alcohol, they are the cause of and solution to all of life's problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly false. I know the happiest men I know are all single so it can't be totally true.

0|0
    0|0
  • False happiness is self made no reliant on others

1|1
    0|0
    • Wow... good thinking.

• Show All
    • Lol..😀😀

• No joke it's baffling I don't even come from your stereo typical happy background and if a clown like me knows this why does it slip the mind of so many others

• I'd say beer is lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If so they are also the source of all his sadness.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of many sources, not "the" source

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • False

0|0
    0|0
  • l love a girl