Ladies are the source of every mans happiness true or false?

916

Most Helpful Girl

• It's my belief that true happiness is an inside job that a person must do to make themselves feel complete. Once you can make yourself happy then, you can later find someone to love and you can make each other happy. Women can be a joy to the men who love them and they bring companionship, life, comfort and sexual excitement to a man's life if he is ready for it. But, they can also bring toxic negativity if, it's not a good match or both the man or the woman aren't ready to make each other happy or love each other.

Most Helpful Guys

• My girlfriend brings me happiness but she isn't the source of all my happiness. Working out and exercising brings me happiness. Spending time with family and friends brings me happiness. Learning new things and improving myself brings me happiness. Setting goals and accomplishing them brings me happiness. Entertainment activities like books, TV, movies, sports, and video games all bring me happiness.

I take happiness from any source in life that I can find. If you get all of your happiness from a single source like a girlfriend, then you are setting yourself up for a miserable existence.

• False. People can enhance happiness or add to depression, but that emotion is controlled by the individual. They choose to feel happy or sad and then other things factor in.