Is he hurting me deliberately?

So my boyfriend is younger than me & i’ve cried for him once & every now & then he reminds me of the day I cried for him. Now he does all he can to hurt me & ignoring & when he sees I don’t entertain it, he calls me & tells me how much he loves me. I always go back to him because he’s so good with his words.
Excuse the errors. Hopefully you guys understand. 😂

11

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's hurting you then you pick your shit up and leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's hurting you because he now knows your weak spot emotionally and what he can do to manipulate you. Showing an act of vulnerability is okay when the person is open to expressing their soft side as well but if that person is hurting you and you always show a reaction that means they enjoy hurting you because they receive a high from doing so which is called manipulation.

Once you step your foot down and not allowing yourself to be in a situation with someone who doesn't care about your feelings than you'll win the battle.

• Omg. Thank you so much for this