Why do most women run for the hills when you show too much interest?

Why is it fine for them to text you multiple times a day but when you start texting them just as much it turns them away

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Sometimes too much is too much and especially if it's in the beginning you come off as wanting sex or desperate for a relationship. I like things to be taken slow and not feeling as if I'm being love bombed just so my interest can be revealed early on while dating or getting to know a guy. It's not about how much you text but it's about WHAT you text. She can text you "Hey" while you're going on about fantasies of her being yours which is a huge leap.

Not about what you say but how you say it.

1|2
    0|0
    • that's always been obvious, it's just that some guys can't see the elephant in the room as clearly.

• There's a fine line between being being interested and being desperate. Women can cross that line too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is it okay for SOME of them to but not okay when a man does?

• It really not ok for anyone to be obsessive.

Most Helpful Guys

• it shows you're desperate.
    somehow there's this stigma for guys and only for guys that if you text too much you're desperate but when girls do it it's totally fine.

0|0
    1|0
    • Yeah that's what I've picked up

• Cause women want a mystery. Once they figure out everything about you then they get bored.

0|1
    1|0
    • That's not true at all!!

• Show All
    • I agree

• Thank you for MHO.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well because guys can be annoying. You don't have to text every time

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said it does?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• They are type of mean.
    They are alone or bored or not having anything they want some time pass or someone to listen to them & give them a company.

Mosy other time they will feel annoyed or irritated if a guy texts her much.
    They don't understand guys, they always want others to understand them & keep them at high priority

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about balance and trust. In the beginning of the relationship it's more of an even he says, then she says balance as you are both strangers getting to know each other. Either person can scare the other off with multiple messages as it communicates desperation. As you get to know each other and demonstrate your character, eventually you trust each other. Once trust is established you can send multiple messages with no fear of it coming across as desperate. In fact once you cross the relationship threshold a lack of messages becomes more the complaint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because these women have no interest in you. All they want from you is your attention, thirsty texts, emojis and likes on instagram.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not showing interest you're showing your need for attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • So it's me needing attention when I do it but not if they do it?

• Look man don't hate player hate the game.

• They're scared. They were likely hurt before and just don't want to be again. They think it's not real

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes