Why do most women run for the hills when you show too much interest?

Why is it fine for them to text you multiple times a day but when you start texting them just as much it turns them away

47

Most Helpful Girls

• Sometimes too much is too much and especially if it's in the beginning you come off as wanting sex or desperate for a relationship. I like things to be taken slow and not feeling as if I'm being love bombed just so my interest can be revealed early on while dating or getting to know a guy. It's not about how much you text but it's about WHAT you text. She can text you "Hey" while you're going on about fantasies of her being yours which is a huge leap.

Not about what you say but how you say it.

• that's always been obvious, it's just that some guys can't see the elephant in the room as clearly.

• There's a fine line between being being interested and being desperate. Women can cross that line too.

• Why is it okay for SOME of them to but not okay when a man does?

• It really not ok for anyone to be obsessive.

Most Helpful Guys

• it shows you're desperate.
    somehow there's this stigma for guys and only for guys that if you text too much you're desperate but when girls do it it's totally fine.

• Yeah that's what I've picked up

• Cause women want a mystery. Once they figure out everything about you then they get bored.

• That's not true at all!!

• I agree

• Thank you for MHO.