Do most rich men tend to go after younger women?

Whether they are in love with them or not. Specifically women in their late teens and twenties.

114

Most Helpful Guys

• I am rich. I cannot speak for "most", but I can for myself.

My current girlfriend is 21 and we've been together since two months after she turned 20. The average age of women I've slept with on first instance is 23 (so for every 30 year old, there are two 19 year olds).

I simply don't find available women much over 30 attractive. The sweet, attractive ones are ALWAYS happily married. Single women much over 30 (the cut-off for Asian women is late 30s) tend to be bitchy, demanding, sagging, with plenty of baggage, and often overweight. I am not going to, nor do I have to put up with that.

Young ambitious women have always been attractive to successful older men. Successful older men have always been attractive to pretty young women.

• How did you meet your girlfriend?

• I've used pretty much every dating site/app out there except Ashley Madison and sugardaddy sites, and so far men outnumber women. There's nothing "good" about these sites unless of you're looking for something casual and don't mind the poor quality of people on there.

• AM is a scam.

There is more than one good site. The quality of women is high and I do not have much competition by other men.

Are you trying to find a rich guy?

• Of course they are in love with them, how can you doubt that? :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoldDigger

• Not every woman who is in a relationship with a rich man is a golddigger although there are many who are. I know most insecure men would think that since it pisses them off that most ladies prefer rich men just like it pisses some girls off that guys like girls who are physically attractive. The guy in that picture is most likely not in love. He's "in lust" or trying to have a trophy wife. Love has nothing to do with physical attraction. As for her, unless she knew him before he got fat, she is probably not in love with him either given that she most likely wouldn't have the necessary attraction needed to be around him for a prolonged period of time and open up.

• Women who are actively looking for rich man while not being rich themselves tend to be gold diggers. And no, being a gold digger tend to be much worse than looking only for persons who are physically attractive, because people don't tend to consider money to be part of a person, while good looks is actually part of a person. If a woman is a gold digger it's more similar to prostitution than to a man who prefer a physically attractive woman, short men who are pisses off all the women who prefer tall men is more similar to men who prefer physically attractive women.

• It doesn't matter if looks is a "part of a person" or not. Wealth and beauty are both superficial qualities that have nothing to do with the person's interior. Therefore, guys who aim to marry a beautiful, bombshell-type girl is no different than a girl who is aiming to marry a wealthy man.

The act of wanting to marry a rich man in itself doesn't make anyone a golddigger just like wanting to marry an attractive woman doesn't make you a superficial person. We all have superficial preferences, but that doesn't make us superficial people. What makes a woman a golddigger is the willingness to deceive or date someone SOLELY for their wealth. Greedy rich women can be golddiggers too i. e. Anna Nicole Smith and Hugh Hefner's wife.

I agree, golddigging is basically prostitution, but dating a girl just for her looks is just as bad. You're essentially buying her looks. Preferring tall men is no different than preferring a guy who is rich. Beauty, height, and wealth are all exterior qualities.

Most Helpful Girl