What do I do if she’s talking to other guys?

So the situation here is that me and a girl from high school met on tinder and hit it off about 4 months ago. It’s been a little rocky because she just ended an engagement with her ex. So understandably she get emotional. One time she went to his house to pick something up and they hooked up as well which was pretty shitty. I saw her almost immediately after And I could tell that they had hooked up. She then lied to me and said they did nothing and so I thought I was being stupid but the more I thought about it the more it didn’t make sense. So I asked again and she kept lying. Eventually she broke and the truth came out. Her I vibe very well together and I think she is perfect as far as her personality goes we typically hangout everyday and I know she isn’t sleeping with anyone else. BUT she is still talking to like 2 guys she met on tinder. She says that she just thinks that they would be cool to be friends with. My concern is that she never told me she was talking to them until I happened to see a snapchat pop up on her phone the other day. If she had told me about it I wouldn’t be as worried as I am. I confronted her about it and she just seems sketchy about it. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You met on tinder but what is the status of your relationship? Are the two of you officially dating or just hanging out? What label is she putting on it? Sounds to me like she’s rebounding from this broken engagement and is playing the field a little bit. You can either let this play out and see where it goes or you can move on. Those are really your options because you can’t stop her from talking to other guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • We are currently dating

• I’m going to guess she doesn’t see your relationship as super serious then? Talking to someone else doesn’t mean she’s hooking up with them but it could mean she’s still looking. Whether or not you want to continue with her is a personal decision. I’d say she hasn’t made up her mind yet.

• Great input, thank you. I decided to finally break it off last night

• You don't care

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Move on. She clearly has issues and doesn't respect you. Don't waste any more time- she is not girlfriend material.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes