Clingy asf
I love theories
I'm a sass ass bitch.
I can't stand liars
I'm very devoted to myself.
INFP - For those it matters lol

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• If I was your age and available, I would consider you to be sufficiently attractive but you describe yourself as being self-centered. I'm not sure how that fits with you being a bit insecure but if you are truly self-centered, that would be a problem for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm self motivated id say. Not sure about being self centered.

• Show All
    • I may have read too much into your comment about being very devoted to yourself.

If it matters. . . your profile picture is absolutely beautiful!

• Aww thanks sir. 😊

• If I date anyone it's going to be based on the chemistry and connection we have in person, not based on something they put down on a piece of paper describing themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • So it could go either way if I was younger and, say, single. But I don't really put much stock into self-descriptions. For example, normally I hate "clingy" but my idea of "clingy" is like a girl who gives ultimatums between seeing your friends on a weekend or having her leave you, while some girls seem to think they're clingy just because they like to cuddle a lot (I don't find that clingy at all, and like that type of girl).

• Show All
    • Cheers. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine though that people seem to seek out partners almost like a job offer and resume type of deal. I feel like we could be missing out on the love of our lives focusing too much on such descriptions. So I've always been more like the, "I like what I see, so lemme try dating her and see how that works out," and I think that's a better way cause the two times I fell madly in love, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been so interested (let alone so compatible) if the girls merely described themselves to me in advance. I was actually surprised that I ended up falling for them so much.

• Hahahaha.. the beauty of life.πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Yeah, I would. I have some experience with sassy girls and clingy ones.

Being creative and romantic sounds good.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO. It's always just about you isn't it? Not ONE thing there about what value you'll bring to a relationship. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.
    FAIL

1|1
    0|0
    • Okay man. Relax. I was telling about myself which isn't when a cent about me lol. Appreciate your thoughts though.

• Show All
    • I'm sassy at times when someone pisses me and im very introspective. I'm nurturing and empathic as well. Making me somewhat of a mother. Forgot to add that.

• Women are naturally nurtering and empathetic - it's biology. Still self-centered - their primary drive is to provide for themselves and their offspring. It's called solipsism. I'm not faulting you for it, it's a feature, not a bug, but also not what any man would consider high value. It's just normal, average.

I would encourage you to explore this, be able to articulate what makes you a grand catch. Because a high-value guy will expect it. If you want to land a quality man, you'll need to develop your qualities as a woman. And it ain't nurturing and empathy.

• Geez! I swear I’m not stalking youπŸ˜‚
    Your questions keep coming in live feed loll
    Well I’d date a girl like you Ig (not you specifically thoughπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, worth a try I guess πŸ˜„
    Like I said before, you sound like a chatch πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not so sure you have to be humble and I don't like sassy botches. I am Into Christian girls

1|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah i would, just not the age, close nor would you have interest and i am already aiming for someone else but if those factors didn't play in yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.

Let's start with your application form.

socaltundras.com/.../...Girlfriend_Application.pdf

0|0
    0|0
  • and who would not , u are cute with goals jsut perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • well if we clicked, I would :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah man cool. Valid point.

• well everyone's worth a chance and you never know who might be the one your are looking for until you give them that very chance :)

• True. 😊

• No thank you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why not? Age bar?

• Age + You don't live near me + I don't know anything about you + I cannot verify your identity + I don't know what your expectations are in life.

• Good points. Fresh and practical.

• Yes, but you wouldn't date me

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you're out my league

0|0
    1|1
  • Im not dating anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • Clingy? Aaaaaand I'm out πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • I would if you follow me!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Under the right circumstances I don't see why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol date me 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, you sound like a catch

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i would