Would you date me?

Inspiration @xtom98

About me:
I'm pursuing my bachelor's in commerce.
I am creative and romantic.
I'm a little insecure.
Clingy asf
I love theories
I'm a sass ass bitch.
I can't stand liars
I'm very devoted to myself.
INFP - For those it matters lol

226

Most Helpful Guys

• If I was your age and available, I would consider you to be sufficiently attractive but you describe yourself as being self-centered. I'm not sure how that fits with you being a bit insecure but if you are truly self-centered, that would be a problem for me.

• I'm self motivated id say. Not sure about being self centered.

• I may have read too much into your comment about being very devoted to yourself.

If it matters. . . your profile picture is absolutely beautiful!

• Aww thanks sir. 😊

• If I date anyone it's going to be based on the chemistry and connection we have in person, not based on something they put down on a piece of paper describing themselves.

• So it could go either way if I was younger and, say, single. But I don't really put much stock into self-descriptions. For example, normally I hate "clingy" but my idea of "clingy" is like a girl who gives ultimatums between seeing your friends on a weekend or having her leave you, while some girls seem to think they're clingy just because they like to cuddle a lot (I don't find that clingy at all, and like that type of girl).

• Cheers. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine though that people seem to seek out partners almost like a job offer and resume type of deal. I feel like we could be missing out on the love of our lives focusing too much on such descriptions. So I've always been more like the, "I like what I see, so lemme try dating her and see how that works out," and I think that's a better way cause the two times I fell madly in love, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been so interested (let alone so compatible) if the girls merely described themselves to me in advance. I was actually surprised that I ended up falling for them so much.

• Hahahaha.. the beauty of life.πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Most Helpful Girl