Why did he do this?

m gonna keep this short as possible. Basically i got a friends with benefits kinda thing , we didn't admit we were but basically we were. We had sex and done other stuff together also. We had a connection that both of knew about and we just clicked. He got mad when i spoken to guys, he took my phone off me once since i was talking to a guy. He admitted he tried to make me jealous with girls etc. He always called me beautiful. We were friends with benefits for about 5 months.

the last month we had sex turns out he had a girl and was seeing someone. I did not know until now. I told him i had feelings for him and he said he dosent feel the same so i left it. He messaged me the next day saying ‘come and see me i miss u’ i did not go and he told me hed see me when i was free. This whole time he was telling me to come see him he had a girl.

i confronted him about it yesterday on the phone and he told me he had feelings for me but he has a better connection with her. He said he does have Feelings for me and to meet him to talk which i didn't as he was busy and said a different day.

today i saw him with his girlfriend, he was through a shop windoe and i was outside. he had his arm around her, he suddenly saw me and took his arm from round her and pushed her to the side and distanced himself from her? Why did he do this? Im so confused? He told me he has feelings but has a girl then done this?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think instead of playing detective here, you should simply move on and find a guy willing to give you what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, stop playing with fire. That boy won't give you what you need and you are wasting your time waiting for him to decide what flavor he wants this week.
    Get yourself together, move on from that fool and find a guy who won't play games