My crush says he likes me but that we should take it slow because we have only known each other for 4 weeks what should I do?

So I have had a huge crush on this guy since the first day of school but he asked me out last Friday and we went to an amusement park and had the greatest time this Monday I told him that I like him and he was gonna say something but the clock rang and we had to run in on the way home we were walking together w a friend so we didn’t talk about it then either but later he messaged me and I said sorry for telling him that I have a crush on him and that I hope that the fact that he doesn’t feel the same won’t ruin our relationship then he said but I never said that I don feel the same and then he confessed to having a crush on me too but said that we should take it slow because we have only known each other for 4 weeks so we agreed to being friends w benefits for now but these past couple of days have been really confusing at times he acts like my boyfriend saying that I’m cheating on him when I say A actor is hot and stuff but when I say the same joke he says but how could you be cheating if we aren’t dating it’s so confusing do you guys think that he really likes me?

10