When will it stop hurting? When will my life go back to normal? When will it stop?

I liked a bad boy. I didn't know he was a bad boy. Truthfully, I never even knew why I liked him.

We're opposites. I'm introverted and I isolate myself a lot.

He's extroverted, egoistic and things I'm not attracted too.

But for some reason I felt like I could trust him and tell him things and he retaliated on me and went full crazy and I ghosted him.

He was white and said he liked me, but I thought he was black... He talks too much but he says I do. But I don't.

He like white blonde girls who take naked pics on Instagram.

I never felt so hurt I completely ghosted his ass. I rarely do that to people I get attached too, but I did.

I don't care about a stupid, lying drunk. But I wish I could cut my heart out and feed it to the pigs. Then I wouldn't have to feel anything.

02