Question about this dude?

So a guy i think is cute at my school and he is one of the all star football players i wanna text him on Instagram and ask for his snapchat how should i do it? Ig I'm just scared of what all his football friends will say and afraid im not his type and get shot down so how should i ask?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Just ask.

0|0
    0|0
    • What just text him out of no where and be like what's your snap? I don't really even know him

• Show All
    • See usually i wouldn't be nervous to text a guy but im just nervous im going to get shot down or his friends are going to talk and im going to say hey and if he says hey back im going to say your cute by change can i get you snapchat

• If you get shot down it's ok. Not your loss.

• "Hey, it's me (name), what's your snapchat?"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don’t worry of rejection, if he doesn’t like you, that’s his problem, and his loss. But how to text him? Just say “hey I think you’re cute, I was wondering if I could get your Snapchat” or maybe if you have the same classes, ask him about homework first or whatever :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you sm💙

• Show All
    • Or does this sound weird hey I've seen you around school once or twice i thought you were cute i was wondering if i could get your Snapchat

• That sounds fine too

Recommended myTakes