Should I gave up on love and just have sex?

so iam 23 old now virgin never been in love or a serious relationship. i wanted to wait for just oneday and have just one partner but that never seem to happen. im an attractive woman and most of guys i talked to only wanted sex, when a guy i just knew talk about sex i just feel turn off and i don't want to see his face again. so basicly i can't have hookups or a serious relationship. i feel so lost

19

Most Helpful Guy

• One fact I like to bring to your attention: You're so young.

Just do the math: If you were to marry at 25, you'll have to wait for about 5 years.

But most liberal relationship doesn't last more than 2 years.

So why border with such? Why not focus on getting your papers and a good career. When you meet male colleagues who are in their mid-20s who are ready to settle down, you'll have a loving relationship.

When you "fall in love" (I assure you it will happen and it's the MOST WONDERFUL thing in the world), you'll desire to build a family and have a lot of romantic lovemaking with your husband, not just for 2 years, but for a lifetime.

Until then. Enjoy your singleness.

Material Source: Experience. I married as a virgin to a virgin at mid-20s and it's wonderful to be married. (See my profile).

PS: I just wrote a MyTake Make Love vs Have Sex. What's the difference? ↗ please read and comment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep waiting, because maybe you’ll regret it. The perfect guy for you who will love you is out there, it’s better to wait for something good rather than give up and do something you don’t truly want. Instead of being with someone who only wants sex, wouldn’t you rather wait and be with someone who wants... you? I would wait. There will be someone decent.