What do you all think I should do?

This weekend at the fair my girlfriend threatened to jump off the fares wheel, after opening the door and everything, and kill herself because I wouldn't read an Instagram meme, then today she said I cause all her pain or something; I'm just not sure what to do honestly.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with that crazy, manipulative woman. And don't look back.

• I've tried, somehow she always convinces me to get back with her and even if I try to separate myself from her she has all my friends and family on her side it seems; they all expect us to get married after the first year but that just isn't what I want.

• Breakup anyway. Do what you know is right.

Most Helpful Guy

• Read her instergram meme simple. Maybe she feels don't don't pay attention enough to her I guess. Start taking her more serious. Unless she's crazy? I kinda got a crazy vibe

• That's the thing, was wanting to enjoy the night and have fun with her by riding the rides and talking with her, I don't really like looking at a little glowing box with someone I want to experience the real world with them, but it seems to be impossible to explain that to her.