Why do some people just have shitty luck in life?

I’m 23 and never had a proper boyfriend. I have no friends. I don’t have a college degree yet but the people that hired me at the entry level position I’m at now told me I would have more hours and I haven’t had any because assessments are slow. I don’t have a good job even though I’m soon to graduate. I don’t have a good relationship with family members. I’ve been bullied. I’m told I’m attractive but get ZERO attention from men. I had surgery last year. Been in a car accident. My life is shit. I still live at home. Honestly, I don’t think my life is worth living. Bad things ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, happiness will return to you one day. You are young and live with parents (I guess?) so you can find other job. You can make relations with your family better, it depends on you.

About a boyfriend... Just wait, you will find one. Life is easier being alone so there's no need to hurry up unless you want to release your desires.
    Get your shit together and stay strong, live your life :*

Most Helpful Girl

• life is supposed to be difficult so that people can earn spiritual soul status and prepare themselves for life in heaven. However if you seek God - you can make sure that is temporary or if not temporary will be reduced - or if cannot be reduced - will give you the emotional and mental strength to endure what you will be going through.