How should I interpret this all?

I've known him since June. Our 1st date was in August. We went on our 2nd date. He invited me to watch a movie at his place and I drove about 1 hour. After the movie he put on a spotify list and we just talked a lot. About friends, family, our plans the next few days and what we did the past days, childhood memories,.. We talked from 10 pm til 2:30 am.

When it got later he moved closer (just our shoulders touching) and he even touched my hand to feel if I was cold. He also touched my arm (in a non-creepy way). He let me use him as a pillow and he rested his head on mine. When we talked our heads turned and our heads touched sometimes.

Sometimes we stared in each other eyes for like 10 or more seconds. By the end he walked me to my car, we hugged again, he stared again.
  • Good
  • Neutral
  • Bad
    Vote C

01