Should I shoot my shot?

There is this guy I use to be in LOVE with but it was painfully cuz he had a girlfriend (I never tried anything out of respect) but now im kinda over him like I still have feelings but it doesn't hurt anymore he is also single now and I wanna know if I should try to get with him. I want to because maybe it could turn into a great relationship but I don't want to because I don't wanna get hurt if we break up on a bad note
  • Yes take a risk go for it!!
  • No play it safe!!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh... click bait. You had me excited, i thought you had an actual shot. The disappointment.

anyway, there is nothing wrong with taking your shot... this is actually the perfect time to do it. Previously would have been horrible because you were obsessed with him, but now it sounds like its a healthy "like" with a willingness to try. I say go for it... and if you really wanna give it a jump start... ask HIM out...