How much you will give him/her?

For me we will keep the money and spend it together.,. How much you will give him/her?
  • A.,.
  • B.,.
  • C.,.
    Vote C
  • D.,.
    Vote D

514

Most Helpful Guys

• Well... because i won it I would be responsible for the tax liability. So, A would be pretty unfair to me.

I would probably give her 50% net taxes, but I would make sure to keep it under the gift tax limit, which right now is 15,000 a year. might take a couple years but she'd get what she was owed

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally just saw this on Instagram😂 but someone had left a beautiful comment there: neither. If they are my partner then this isn’t my money, it’s our money. That’s what being partners means.

• Yeah I saw it there too 😁 I just like the question.,. It's really test the relationships when the money take a side of it,,