How much you will give him/her?

For me we will keep the money and spend it together.,. How much you will give him/her?
  • A.,.
    Vote A
  • B.,.
    Vote B
  • C.,.
    Vote C
  • D.,.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well... because i won it I would be responsible for the tax liability. So, A would be pretty unfair to me.

I would probably give her 50% net taxes, but I would make sure to keep it under the gift tax limit, which right now is 15,000 a year. might take a couple years but she'd get what she was owed

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally just saw this on Instagram😂 but someone had left a beautiful comment there: neither. If they are my partner then this isn’t my money, it’s our money. That’s what being partners means.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I saw it there too 😁 I just like the question.,. It's really test the relationships when the money take a side of it,,

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• if i had the cash I would give her as much as i could, if i had 100K i would give half

0|0
    0|0
  • The money technically is mine. But i would spend it in things we would both benefit or enjoy.

0|1
    0|0
  • l would keep it all and leave her and get a new girl

0|0
    0|0
  • She funded me and I won.
    Half half

0|0
    0|0
  • You must first pay the IRS.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half so $50,000.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would spend it together

0|0
    0|0
  • Half

0|0
    0|0
  • That money goes towards future dates and when either of us desperately needs it like student loans or medical bills.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything other than A would destroy that relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted A since we’re partners

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit is mine LMAO

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Since he's my partner, it only makes sense to split it 50/50. Now if it was some random dude that gave me the 50 dollars, he ain't getting half, I might him them the 50 dollars back 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is your "partner" I would say it's 50/50.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess half.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes