How do I help my partner understand my anxiety?

I’ve been diagnosed with anxiety depression and OCD, however my anxiety is most prevalent. I used to be on medication for it but I’ve stopped due to the horrible side effects. Everytime I get symptoms of anxiety, my partner just doesn’t understand. An example: she asked me to move in with her and her family. I immediately felt anxious about it, thinking “what if her family doesn’t like me or gets tired of me? What if we start fighting more often? What if we breakup because of it?”
I told her all this and she just got mad at me, hurt that I didn’t wanna move in with her. I told her I DO want to move in, i just have those thoughts and feelings because of my anxiety. She does not understand.
Or another example i always ask if she still loves and wants me because I have anxiety about it and need the reassurance, even though I know she loves me I just have thoughts that she doesn’t. She gets hurt that I even asked.
How can I help her understand what mental illness is and why I think this things and how someone with anxiety thinks?

03