Is it a bad idea if I try to go out with this new girl while things are complicated with another one?

For the past month, I've been talking to a woman named Megan from work. We've gone on one date, but haven't gone out since due to her family and friends visiting from out of town every weekend. We were cool after the first date, but then things started getting awkward. We don't talk as much as we used to and every conversation seems forced. She doesn't seem happy to see me anymore and is always frustrated when she's around me. For instance, at lunch one day my friend Alex walked up to us and complained about how he couldn't find me at lunch. She got pissed and ran to the bathroom. Even today at lunch she wouldn't talk to or look at me. I even watched her stuff while she went to the bathroom and everyone else left the table. She came out and turned her back towards me while calling out for another female co-worker to talk to. She used to say thank you and bye, but now nothing.

In the mean time, I've met a new girl at work named Courtney. I've only known her for about a week, but she's really funny, intelligent, and has a laid back personality. As I was leaving work today, Courtney followed me out. She was walking really fast until she got behind me, then started to match my pace. So I turned and talked to her. Just small talk asking where she lives, the commute, her hometown, and weekend plans. She followed me to my car. I assumed we were walking together the whole time, but it turns out her car was far away. She told me to text her to hang out this coming weekend because she'll be bored.

I want to go out with Courtney, but I don't know if I should. I still like Megan, but I don't know how to communicate with her. We talk sporadically now and texting isn't as fast as it used to be. Megan used to reply instantly, but now it takes her a day to get back with me or she won't text me back at all. I don't know where things went wrong. Should I go out with Courtney or wait?

10