Girls, is this a "thanks but no thanks"?

I messaged a woman on a dating site and her response was "i'm really busy with work and kids right now but ya never know what could happen in the future" So? Is that a polite way of saying "thanks but no thanks"? lol Also how should I reply, just say "Ok"?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Why is she on a dating site if she’s too busy with work & kids to date? Sounds like she was saying it’s a no but she could have at least been honest with you!

1|1
    0|0
    • This is exactly what I was going to say.

• Show All
    • Yeah I hate when people rent honest & give you false hope! Just say it how it is & avoid greater pain down the line when you think you’ve got a chance! This has happened to me a lot! I’m an over thinker so I read into things, I prefer blunt & honest responses. If you don’t want to date me just say outright so I can move on & not waste my time thinking oooh I might have a chance here!

• I'm an over thinker also and the same way.

• Just say something like "fine and thanks for your response" then quickly move on.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes that's exactly what I said. Just "Ok, thanks for the reply". I was just wondering what it "meant" from a woman's perspective?

• Show All
    • No it's ok, I figured that. I just wish it was more direct like that. "ya never know" leaves doubt and we guys don't know what to think? I would've just preferred, thanks but no thanks honestly lol. There's no doubt there.

• Or like you said, "sorry I'm not interested"

• Yeah that's what she is doing.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes