Do you consider yourself too unattractive to get the attention from the opposite sex?

Just wondering if anyone else feels like they're just too unattractive to get noticed by anyone? Over the last year I've literally not one female show any interest at all. Like I'm naturally quite , love history , international studies , history , economics, marine biology , zooology , health fitness , have a good paying job which I enjoy yet been on dating websites and apps and it's quite clear that Aussie women don't like red head guys. When I'm out il talk to different people yet they never seem interest or when I walk in the city or street never seem to get noticed at all , so does anyone else feel they're to unattractive or undersirable to get a date

012

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't really consider me much. I may be horiffic to some and beautifull to others.
    Really what is most important is confidence. Without it can be harder.

If you whant a lady to aproach you then you also nead to LOOK approachable.

Looks is one thing, confidence is another. Making sure you dont make a face that says "dont talk to me" is decreasing your chanses.

The real fact however is that it is easier to go up to them than the other way around.

• OK, what exactly do you mean by not getting noticed and women not showing interest? Are they willing to talk to you when they approach you?

At any rate, you have a lot of interests, so find clubs or do meetups with people with similar interests- when a woman has a similar interest as you, she sees you in a different light than when you are some random guy on the street, or at a bar or club that approaches her.

If you think your hair is a problem, the dye it. I think you might also want to think about growing some facial hair unless you know it doesn't look good.