Why didn't he come over?

I had a great first date with a guy last week. It lasted like 3 hours and we ended up walking around, holding hands and kissing a lot at the end. He told me he liked me and wanted to see me the next day. Well the next day came and he said he had to work late and was going out of town after that but we would get together again this week. I texted him to see if he was back from his trip and he said he was and wanted to see me so I asked him to come to my house and hang out. He said he would love to and would text me later. Well that was yesterday and he didn t say anything. I don t understand this. I told him I was ok with being casual and thought that he would come over and we would hook up, why doesn't he want this?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Re-reading your description you never set a specific date for the invitation to your place. It sounds more open ended like he can come by at any time or day. So he was correct in saying he would text you later, which could be today or this weekend.

• No, he said later that night