Am I being too picky by refusing to date men who have tattoos?

Disclaimer: I don’t think that tattoos make someone ugly. They’re just simply not my thing. Many girls like guys with tattoos. I just notice that nowadays, most men online have tattoos.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That seems very picky as a blanket statement lol what if it's just one? And it's small, you'll almost never see it?

0|0
    0|0
    • It still would be a turnoff.

• I get that, but you'd refuse to date someone cause they have 1 little turn off you'd hardly notice? Lol

• Well, physical attraction is not everything, but it's still very important to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• A tattoo is absolutely a turn off but to refuse someone entirely just because of a tattoo is kinda weird. Unless you mean sleeves, a lot of tattoos then I understand what it does to your attraction because I'm neither fond of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't like any of them whatsoever.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No, I don't think that makes you too picky. It's a very legitimate preference to be attracted to people whose judgment is such that they wouldn't do that to themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a personal opinion. Different things attract different people. Some girls like guys with tattoos... I won't say most men have tattoos.. but either way do your thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have tattoos, and I refuse to date women who have tattoos. So if you're too picky, I am too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well guys are more likely to have a problem with it than girls but it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike tattoos on women too. The more they have, the less attractive they are to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not! Picky? I prefer to think of it as an opinion... a preference!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, that won't make any difference. In the end, you will find the same thing, games, flakes, and shallow connections based on sex and ego.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No I’m way more pickier than that

0|0
    1|0
    • Can you elaborate? lol

• Show All
    • I agree. Although, that's normal since those are important physical characteristics. I'm only attracted to fit, tall men with blue eyes and of course, no tattoos.

• True but not all guys are cubers

Recommended myTakes