Am I being too picky by refusing to date men who have tattoos?

Disclaimer: I don’t think that tattoos make someone ugly. They’re just simply not my thing. Many girls like guys with tattoos. I just notice that nowadays, most men online have tattoos.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• That seems very picky as a blanket statement lol what if it's just one? And it's small, you'll almost never see it?

• It still would be a turnoff.

• I get that, but you'd refuse to date someone cause they have 1 little turn off you'd hardly notice? Lol

• Well, physical attraction is not everything, but it's still very important to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• A tattoo is absolutely a turn off but to refuse someone entirely just because of a tattoo is kinda weird. Unless you mean sleeves, a lot of tattoos then I understand what it does to your attraction because I'm neither fond of them.

• Don't like any of them whatsoever.