Whose sexier nicki minaj or rihanna?

Choose 1 or dont comment at all. Answer should pertain to question. Whose sexier nicki minaj or rihanna?Whose sexier nicki minaj or rihanna?
  • Whose sexier nicki minaj or rihanna?Rihanna
    Vote A
  • Whose sexier nicki minaj or rihanna?Nicki
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I like Rihanna much better (she is one of my favorites), though I don't find those photos so flattering of her. I have never liked this kind of really short and super curvy kind of superficial look. I actually might have preferred Nicki Minaj prior to her plastic surgery.

www.flokka.com/.../Nicki-Minaj-plastic-surgery.jpg

... when she apparently wasn't so curvy and didn't look so made up and... I don't know... in my blunt opinion kind of trashy-looking.

2|0
    0|0
    • Just my subjective opinion but a lot of my ideas of what make a beautiful and sexy body tie in to being "in proportion", and that can be short or tall or somewhere in between. And "in proportion" is still a subjective idea but I think Nicki Minaj goes way beyond that idea -- to exaggerated proportions, almost like a caricature (similar to Kim Kardashian who I never cared for). And part of that reason is because, at least my idea of what "in proportion" means tends to move a lot more beautifully in my opinion -- like I think the way Rihanna can dance is so amazing because I think she has beautiful proportions.

• There is a lot of leeway to my idea of "in proportion" -- lots of different body shapes that I find fitting that idea... but Nicki Minaj far exceeds it in my opinion... again just my own two cents.

• What I find so sexy about Rihanna though is not just how she looks but how she can dance:
      media.giphy.com/media/A5iJq8Hy8zZ4I/giphy.gif

I have a friend who owns a bar and sometimes plays her music videos and my eyes are always glued to the screen when she appears because of the dancing. And for some reason my friends don't see as big of a deal as I do, but maybe it's because I spent too much time in night clubs when younger. If I saw a girl dancing like that in person, I'd have a hard time not staring.

• You're serious?
    It's not even close.
    There are more than one reasons Rhianna was chosen to be in "Battleship" and not GiantAssWomanLegendInHerOwnMind.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The last pic of Nicki is super sexy... But I have to go with my queen RiRi in looks... body maybe Nicki wins and style is like a tie

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Rihanna CAN give that attractive look sometimes. Nicki Minaj is like a mosquito from some other planet.

2|0
    0|0
  • Rihanna because we have a feeling of what kind of freak she is.. especially from her music.. I feel like Nicki is a gold digger type more, so that turns me off

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Nicki sings in a way that makes me easily hard! Rihanna has a pair of nice nipples lolol they both make my girlfriend and I horny ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • im gonna go with rihanna because everything on her is real

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicki hands down

1|0
    0|0
  • Rihanna. I'm glad Cardi tried Nickis dumb ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Rihanna is bae.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rihanna. Nicki Minaj was never sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rihanna

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think Rihanna has better proportions. Also she looks natural, I don't know if she's done any surgery.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're actually both hot but I'd go with Rihanna.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats tooooooo harddd. i refuse to choose😤😤😤😤

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes